“We are very glad that this experienced Owner decided to entrust us to build his Darwin and proud for the confidence he has placed in our team,” says Vasco Buonpensiere, co-founder and sales and Marketing Director at CdM. “We did our best to fulfill his expectations!” Purchased by a very experienced and passionate Owner, the Darwin 115 started as a 112-footer and grew of around 3 feet as her Owner decided to have a longer and enclosed swim platform to enjoy a close relationship with the sea.
The owner plans long distance cruising to reach remote areas of the globe and appreciates the Darwin’s high bow that intercepts rough seas and sea- kindly hull granting full comfort and protection.
Designed to cruise thousands of miles a year, the quality of construction, materials and technical equipment are critical to simplify the yacht's daily handling and upkeep. The engine-room utilizes proven high wear equipment in a large and well laid out engine room allowing for ease of service by the crew.
This 115 is customized according to the owner precise requests and features Nauta Design's interior. This is the first time that Nauta designers, Mario Pedol and Massimo Gino created an interior of a Darwin Class. The interior decoration features an understated yet sophisticated style with plenty of bleached and brushed oak.
Exterior design and naval architecture bring the signature of Sergio Cutolo/Hydro Tec. The owner and his team worked with the designers and the shipyard engineers to tailor the Darwin 115 to their taste and lifestyle, creating a yacht that will take them around the world in comfort and safety.
- Large swim platform surrounded by a high bulwark that partially folds down astern. It is a true terrace at sea level.
- The Owner is a keen diver so the yacht has full scuba-diving equipment;
- The lazarette is equipped with a professional ice-maker and ice box with large cabinets to store all sort of equipment.
- Full height windows in both Owner suite and galley;
- Extra layers of insulating materials in the Owner suite to further dampen the level of noise and vibrations.
- The Upper deck has been lengthened and strengthened astern to carry a 3t crane and two large tenders;
- Large gym with Technogym and Home Fitness equipment.
- 1,076sqft /100sqm of surface equipped with sun beds, table for 12, bar and BBQ.
- Hard top: 2 satellite antennas KVH series 11
- Bleached and brushed oak
- Perennials fabrics