New for 2021, the Sport 650 has the performance, durability and reliability to take you on adventures you can only pursue in a rigid inflatable boat (RIB). Built by Highfield Boats, the world’s largest aluminum hull RIB manufacturer, the Sport 650 is one of 11 new models in the next-generation Sport RIB Collection, combining luxury features with high-performance, heavy-duty aluminum hulls. The Sport 650 makes the perfect day boat for a trip to the beach or sandbar, but it also delivers the stability, performance and ruggedness you need for running offshore in rough conditions.
The Sport 650’s 26-degree-deadrise hull, combined with its standard built-in, under-deck 37-gallon fuel tank and up to an 150hp outboard, will get you where you want to go and safely home again even if the seas kick up. It offers drivers more than one comfortable driving position, thanks to the flip-up standing bolster. The upright console with tall, tinted windscreen and grab rail holds a 12” chart plotter. Forward is a wide bow boarding step with roller and cleat for easy anchoring.
The Highfield Sport Collection features European-influenced interior styling with standard double-diamond stitched upholstery for a luxurious look and feel. All surfaces have comfortable teak-pattern EVA that is soft on the feet and won’t get hot. Passengers enjoy plenty of room to lounge in the wide, comfortable bow seating area, which can be converted easily to a sun deck (optional). There is another large seating area in the cockpit with folding table and cup holders. Dry storage onboard includes an extra-deep rear seat compartment; hydraulic pistons to hold up compartment lids for easy stowing. There is a huge, flat rear transom area with telescopic boarding ladder to launch your watersports fun, and removable ski pole or towing arch are optional.
Rated for 13 persons and 150hp, and incorporating a convenient built-in fuel system, the new Sport 650 has everything you need to enjoy a luxury lifestyle on the water.
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- New high-performance 26º deadrise hull with welded lift stakes
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube
- Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return air valves
- Integrated under-deck installed 37 gal./140L EPA fuel system
- Extra wide bow boarding step, with anchor line bow roller
- Double diamond stitch cushions with carbon fabric upholstery
- Deluxe removable Sunbed
- Removable day table
- Self-draining cockpit
- Deluxe console with tinted windshield and grab rail
- Optional carbon-finish dashboard; fits a 12” flush-mount chartplotter
- Electrical pack including bilge pump & lights for boat & console
- Six (6) LED lit panel switches
- LED deck lights
- Storage compartments with hydraulic assist lids including two rear compartments
- EVA brushed foam teak-finish deck
- Recessed stainless steel folding cleats
- Stainless steel folding davit lifting points (4)
- Welded direct-to-hull towing bridle points (2)
- Heavy duty splash guard rub strake
- Full-length durable keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit.
- Removable ski/tow post
- Freshwater shower kit
- Carbon dash
- 6 color options available by special order (standard is white/gray)
- Boat cover
Length (LOA): 20 ’10”
Beam: 14’ 3”
Hull Material: Aluminum
Max HP: 150hp
Max Passengers: 13
Dry Weight: 1,736 lbs.