Year after year, the Yachts International Pavilion is the most sought after luxury retreat at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. This year, it will be no different.
Internally, we went back to the drawing board, had round table discussions with our past Pavilion Sponsors and reached out to industry leaders to help us refine and design something even more spectacular than ever before, in our 8 year history! We have done just that!
Keeping in mind that the Pavilion was created and designed as an oasis for Yacht Owners, Yachts International Advertisers, Pavilion Partners and Invited Guests, we stepped up our game and are proud to inform you of some of the new additions to this year’s 2012 Pavilion.
• A Completely Re-Styled Interior Design
• Newly Designed Online Registration
• On Site Chef Prepared Lunches
• Complete Full Bar Menu with premium liquors, wine and Mionetto Prosecco
• A Private Dining Room Strictly for Yacht Owners with White Glove Service
• Afternoon Apertivos for Pavilion Partners & their invited guests
• Live Entertainment Every Afternoon from 4 -6pm
• Galley Wars, A Private Yacht Chef Competition Hosted By Celebrity Chef, Steve Martorano
• Private VIP Parking Area with Shuttle Service to the Pavilion Entrance
• AIM Marine Group Concierge Service to help with preferred hotel and restaurant reservations during the show.
• Invitations to all of our AIM Marine Group Boat Show Events
• Preferred Seating at the Editor’s Choice Awards Dinner
With all of these exciting changes, it is imperative that we maintain the high standards of membership. Membership Qualifications are:
• Yacht Owners ‘60ft and above
• Pavilion Partners and their invited guests
• Advertisers of Yachts International with a 3 page minimum commitment in 2012**
**This year, the Industry Members Cards are valid for the cardholder only (does not include guests) and will require a photo registration.**
You will receive your personal invitation to register beginning on Friday, September 14th, 2012.
Registration will be open for 30 days and is only valid for the invitee.
The invitation is non-transferrable. If you feel like you meet the criteria for membership, but did not receive your invitation by September 21st, please contact Jennifer Jones at email@example.com.
Looking for to a great and successful Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show!