Coming up are the IGY Crew Olympics to held in St. Lucia on March 24. On the fence about participating? It may help to take a look at the event, which took place on February 23, in St. Maarten, on Kim Sha Beach. The IGY Crew Olympics began at midday and ended at Buccaneer Bar where a live show of fire-eaters, drummers and dancers, helped turn up the heat. In addition to prizes for the winners (see below) ranging from Maui Jim sunglasses to gift certificates and vodka, each participant received a great T-shirt.
For more information, contact Sara Bensimon at email@example.com
· 1st place winners: M/Y Faith – Nuns and devils
· 2nd place winners: M/Y Mas Lejos – Guacamole
· 3rd place winners: M/Y Troyanda- Late comers
· Best themed team- Nuns and Devils
· Best team spirit, Matt from M/Y Faith